Today the blog has been launched. I hope that you will find my forth-coming posts interesting. First thing which I’m going to do is to shift the articles in the main website into the blog section. I think this will increase the “visibility” of the content and reader can better interact with me to share their views.
The blog is created to:
- Share electronic projects with online community
- Share articles, tutorials and product analysis
- To do some open source and free stuff together
The blog is open to authors free of cost provided they abide by following simple rules:
- The stuff must be related to the subject and the purpose of this website
- The author must authenticate the validity of the content he/she writes
- The admin is not responsible for the content of writers
- The admin can edit or completely delete the post
- The author must check the spelling and grammatical mistakes before publishing the content
- The author must keep in mind the safety and security of the content while working with other authors.